Discover the Porsche Panamera
Unforgettable Sports Car Performance in a Luxury Four Door Sedan
For over 65 years, Porsche has been integrating racecar technology straight from the track to enthusiast’s driveways. The result? One performance-packed model lineup–and we’re not just talking about the well-known two-door models. The German Manufacturer’s luxury sedan model, the Panamera, is one impressive four-door vehicle (up to 550 hp!) and with the 2017 full design update, it’s as sleek as ever.
The Panamera combines all the typical Porsche genetics–speed, torque, handling–with the unique four-door sedan design, creating something that continues to challenge the conventional sedan. First debuted in April of 2009 at the 13th Auto Shanghai International Automobile Show, the lineup now includes 16 variants. Standard features include:
- New 8-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) transmission with Auto Start Stop function
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including online navigation, Connect Plus
- Porsche Traction Management (PTM) active all-wheel drive
- Adaptive Air Suspension incl. Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- New Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control Sport (PDCC Sport)
- Rear-axle Steering
The technology equipped in the new Panamera allows you to stay connected whenever you are on the go. Make calls, check live traffic reports, access apps and listen to your favorite music–all available via the Porsche Communication Management System. For more detailed information on the Panamera models contact Atlanta Perimeter Porsche representative.